Friday, 25 September 2026

PRAYER CHAPEL FOR DIVINE GUIDANCE - PRAYER FOR EMPLOYMENT, PROVISION AND NEW BEGINNINGS

 


PRAYER CHAPEL FOR DIVINE GUIDANCE

             Prayer for Employment, Provision and New Beginnings

Theme: Trusting God after job loss, seeking His Guidance in finding suitable employment, and placing our future, talents and financial needs into His loving Hands.


Entrance Prayer

"In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Heavenly Father,
I come before You with my worries, my uncertainty and my hopes for the future. You know the circumstances that have brought me to this moment, including the loss of my employment and the concerns that follow from it.

Lord Jesus Christ, You know what it means to experience hardship and uncertainty. Guide me now as I seek new employment. Open the doors that are right for me and gently close those that are not according to Your Will.

Holy Spirit, Spirit of Wisdom and Divine Guidance, enlighten my mind, strengthen my courage and help me to recognise the opportunities You place before me. Guide my decisions, my conversations, my applications and my interviews.

Lord, lead me where You want me to go. Provide what I need. Give me patience while I wait, courage while I search, and faith when I cannot yet see the way forward.

Amen."


Prayer After a Layoff

"Lord, I place before You the pain and disappointment of losing my employment.
Where I feel rejected, give me dignity.
Where I feel anxious, give me peace.
Where I feel uncertain, give me direction.
Where I feel discouraged, restore my hope.

Remind me that my worth is not determined by my job, my salary or the opinion of an employer. I am Your child, created with gifts, abilities and a purpose.

Help me to use the talents You have given me wisely. Lead me towards work where I can contribute meaningfully, support myself and my family, and serve others with honesty and dignity."


Prayer for an Open Door

"Heavenly Father, please open the door that is meant for me.

May the right opportunity become visible.
May the right people cross my path.
May my applications reach the right hands.
May my abilities be recognised.
May I have wisdom to know when an opportunity is suitable.

If I must begin again, give me courage to begin.
If I must learn something new, give me humility to learn.
If I must wait, give me patience.
And if an unexpected opportunity appears, give me discernment to recognise Your Providence. Amen." 


Prayer 

"Lord, I do not know what tomorrow holds,
but I know that You hold tomorrow.
Guide my steps, open the right door,
please provide for my needs,
and lead me to the work You have prepared for me.
Jesus, I trust in You.
Amen."

 

Prayer of Surrender

"Lord Jesus, I surrender my employment situation to You.

Take away the fear of what may happen. Give me the grace to do everything within my power while leaving the outcome in Your Hands.

May I not lose hope because one door has closed. Help me to believe that a closed door does not mean that my life has lost its purpose.

Lead me, Lord.
Provide for me, Lord.
Guide me, Lord.
I place my future in Your Hands.

Amen."


Closing Prayer

"Saint Joseph, Worker and Patron of Workers; pray for me. Help me to seek honest work and to persevere through difficulty

Saint Cajetan, Patron of unemployed and job-seekers; pray for me

Saint Benedict, author of the phrase "Ora et Labora" (pray and work); guide me in seeking God's Will

Mother Mary, Mother of the Divine Providence; intercede for me

Holy Spirit, Divine Guide; illuminate my path

Sacred Heart of Jesus; I place my trust in You

In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment